- I acknowledge that for all the properties that I list on Realtimate.com, I either own the property, or have direct consent and permission from the property owner to represent him as his agent.
- For Realtimate.com to promote the properties in my account, I will list directly or provide an authorised Realtimate.com representative with adequate information (identifiable location, detailed description and pictures) on each of the properties that I wish to sell or rent so they can list to Realtimate.com.com on my behalf.
- I agree to promptly communicate the sale, lease, or any other change in the status of a property I represent to Realtimate.com.
- Either party has the right to terminate this agreement at any time. Termination of the agreement should be done in writing or by email. Note that agent/agency is not entitled to any refund in this case.
- Permissible Use.Unless you are a real estate professional or home owner, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use of real estate professionals and home owners is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). The Services may be used only for transactions in residential real estate and may not be used for transactions in commercial real estate, which includes, without limitation, commercially zoned properties, timeshares, and vacation rentals. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the aggregate level data provided on the Realtimate.com, (the “Aggregate Data”) may be used for non-personal uses, e.g., real estate market analysis. You may display and distribute derivative works of the Aggregate Data (e.g., within a graph), with Realtimate.com cited as a source.
- Restrictions and Additional Terms.You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries.Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Realtimate.com. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
- Calls.The Services may provide phone numbers that can connect you with Realtimate.com, its service providers, or other third parties, such as real estate agents and home owners.
- Advertising.Realtimate.com’s business is primarily funded through advertising. You understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements, and that these are necessary to support the Services. To help make the advertisements relevant and useful to you, Realtimate.com may serve advertisements based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction on our site.
- Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials.The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. Realtimate.com does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that Realtimate.com has no obligation to, and generally does not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and Realtimate.com takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement.Realtimate.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Realtimate.com’s copyright agent, by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
- By mail:
Abeka Post Office,
Attention: Copyright Agent
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, Realtimate.com’s copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Intellectual Property.The Services are the property of Realtimate.com, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Realtimate.com and its licensors.
- No warranty.Realtimate.com provides the services “as is,” “with all faults” and “as available,” and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, realtimate.com and its suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied. Realtimate.com and its suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied, including without limitation (a) warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement, (b) warranties or conditions arising through course of dealing or usage of trade, and (c) warranties or conditions of uninterrupted or error-free access or use.
- Release. You release Realtimate.com, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.